- Commercial conveyancing
- Advising on sale and purchase of businesses, both share and asset sales
- Advising landlords and tenants on commercial leases
- Conducting due diligence on business and property acquisitions
- Formation of companies and shareholders agreements
- Commercial and trading agreements including distribution, franchise, supply, building and joint ventures.
- Subdivisions and property developments
- Residential conveyancing
- Commercial Leases
- Financing and securities
- Advising on trust usage and structures – asset protection and estate planning
- Formation of Trusts
- Advising on disposition of assets by gift and other means
Carmel has re-joined Fortune Manning in 2022 in our property and commercial team bringing experience from her time as a commercial in-house lawyer.
Carmel’s areas of expertise are commercial, property and personal affairs including:
property and business sales and purchases, commercial leases, subdivisions, commercial contracts (distribution, franchise, supply, building, joint ventures) and restructuring (company formations, shareholder agreements, loans, business exit strategies, Trusts).
Carmel brings a pragmatic, people and business minded approach to her legal advice having experience in a commercial in-house environment and also with an accounting and tax background.
Outside of work Carmel enjoys time with her family, the outdoors and supporting the schools and sports clubs her children are involved with.