LLB, University of Auckland 2004
LLM, University of London 2011
New Zealand Law Society
Auckland District Law Society
“Catherine joined Fortune Manning in November 2018. Prior to joining Fortune Manning, Catherine worked at another Auckland law firm, where she gained experience in property law, commercial and residential transactions, acquisitions and disposals, succession planning and asset protection.”
- Residential and commercial conveyancing
- Commercial Leasing
- Property financing and commercial agreements
- Construction contracts
- Advising on asset protection and estate planning
- Advising on formation of family trusts and trading trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney, Wills and Ordinary Powers of Attorney
Catherine’s experience including advising clients on property matters, sale and purchase of commercial and residential properties, commercial leasing, property developments and subdivisions.
In addition to property law, She also advises on company start-up and restructuring, sales and acquisitions and leasing matters.