W. (Bill) Duncan
Retirement Villages Association Inc
New Zealand Law Society
“Bill gained his Bachelor of Laws Degree at the University of Auckland. He practised as a general practitioner before joining the firm that ultimately became Fortune Manning. Bill looks after a variety of clients from closely held commercial companies to family trusts and private clients. He works in the areas of conveyancing, property development, corporate financing, nominee mortgage lending, trusts, estates and leasing.”
• He has a wider trust interest in the area of charitable trusts and has pioneered the setting up of many community based organisations and charitable trusts for private clients. He currently sits as a trustee on several charitable trust boards and is an advisor to several others.
• Bill was one of the founders of what is now the Retirement Villages
Association Inc. and currently sits on its Review Authority for the
resolution of disputes.
• Over a number of years Bill has been solicitor for a number of organisations which he has assisted with restructuring from time to time.
• These include groups of project managers based in both Australia and New Zealand,
• Specialists in various areas of medicine
• And a major duty free concessionaire.
• He has wide community interests including both the church
and Rotary which see him as advisor to several boards and
groups of trustees.