Legal executive diploma 2013
New Zealand Institute of Legal Executives
New Zealand Law Society
“Karen has a long history in the legal industry, first in South Africa and then in New Zealand since 2007. She obtained her Legal Executive Diploma in 2013 and focuses mainly on residential sale, purchase and refinancing transactions. “
• As a Pukekohe local Karen appreciates that it can be difficult for clients living in the area to take time out of their busy schedules to attend at our office to sign documents for their property transactions.
• Residential conveyancing
• Preparation of agreements for sale and purchase
• Advice relating to additional clauses or conditions in your agreement
• Advice on purchasing “off the plans”
• Completion of your sale, purchase or refinancing transaction
• Kiwisaver and HomeStart grant applications
• Karen works with a broad spectrum of clients, ranging from couples who purchase their first home to property investors, on a regular basis. She aims to assist clients to make well-informed decisions when purchasing property and complete the transaction as smoothly as possible.
• Karen is an Associate with the NZ Institute of Legal Executives.