“On behalf of the team, we would like to thank you and Tony so very much for your input in establishing our Trust. No hitches… no delays… no queries! Wonderful! All due to your expertise. Our gratitude is huge. Thank you again”.
Tony Fortune and Katherine McCarthy have acted in the formation of numerous charitable entities which have been approved by Charities Services including:
- Christchurch Rotary Earthquake Charitable Trust;
- RNZWCS Limited;
- Rotary Club of Remuera Charitable Trust;
- Christian Prayer Centre Charitable Trust;
- The Lewis Eady Charitable Trust;
- Journey Church Trust (now Jesus Hub Trust);
- Red Leap Theatre Charitable Trust;
- Bill and Lorna Boyd Charitable Trust;
- Yvonne A M Smith Charitable Trust;
- Gerald Hoult Memorial Trust;
- Hugh Wynne Charitable Trust;
- Auckland Refugee Council Benevolent Fund;
- Choicekids Charitable Trust;
- Network of Caring;
- The Minnie Baragwanath Foundation.
We also assist the Auckland Refugee Council Incorporated. In assisting clients, we regularly review and amend of existing constitutions and/or trust deeds for charitable entities prior to registration with the Charities Commission and advise of formation or conversion of Societies into charitable trusts.