There are currently 14 issues of Truckers’ Guide to the Law.
These guides provide a summary of the various areas of law affecting transport operators.
- The Road User Charges Act 2012
- Work Time and Logbooks
- Transport licensing
- Infringement Offences (instant fines)
- Carriage of Goods Act 1979
- Buying a successful business
- Dangerous Goods
- Employment Relations Act 2000
- Vehicle loading and overloading and enforcement officers’ powers
- Protecting assets from creditors
- Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992
- The Land Transport Act 1998
- Limited Licences